One of my favorite things about the spring season is the fact that The Makeup Show comes to Orlando. Last year was the first year I attended and O.M.G. If you are a makeup lover this is the holy grail. The event takes place at the Hyatt Regency Orlando on Saturday and Sunday, March 19th – 20th, from 9AM to 5PM. Whether you are a makeup enthusiast or a professional, you won’t want to miss this. Get ready for a full day of AMAZING vendors, discounts, and inspiration.
photo provided by The Makeup Show
These are some of the things I am the most excited about!
- Some of my favorite brands will be there such as MAKE UP FOR EVER, TEMPTU, and Kat Von D! I can’t wait to see some of their new products as well as get my hands on some of my usuals at great prices.
- In addition to my favorites, there will be and additional 50+ top brands, plus several newcomers such as Limelight by Alcone, Blinc Inc, VAMP FX, Earthborn Solutions, Bioderma and many more. All brands will be offering pro- discount rates up to 60% off!
- Tons of Keynote Speakers: The Makeup Show in Orlando will also introduce new workshops that can’t be missed, including James Vincent and Lori-Taylor Davis’ “Mastering Makeup Trend.” This workshop will teach makeup trends through color, texture and looks from the world of fashion. This is one of many, so make sure to click here for a full list.
- Network time: The Makeup Show is the perfect chance to meet people in your industry and network. Everyone there is so passionate about makeup, and last year I met so many cool people I still stay in touch with. Whether you are a newbie or an expert in the industry you will have so much fun!
- Bring Cash: While most places accept both forms of payments, a lot of the vendors get really packed and have separate lines. The cash line is usually way shorter!
- Search the brands that will be there in advanced: I recommend you do so and make a list of the things you want to buy. When you walk into the town hall area, it can be both exciting, but a bit overwhelming. Make a list of what you want to buy and take care of that first, then you can go enjoy the rest of the vendors and treat yourself to some extra goodies.
- WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES: Please do so. You will be walking around a lot, and you don’t want your feet hurting, ruining all the fun that The Makeup Show Is. Trust me, is worth walking through all the halls and vendors. Also, bring a big tote bag so you can put all your goodies in there!